Kylian Mbappé

Him and De ligt are the only players unwound be happy to see us break the bank for.... 2 absolute worldies who would win us the champs league !!!!

Sane plus 50m out, Mbappe in.

Done dealio.

giphy.gif

The rumour is likely utter nonsense but even if true, very good player that he is, I don't think he fits the way we play.
In champions League games he'd be more than useful as these teams actually attack ,however in the day to day grind of the League its been shown pace and strength mean fuck all against park the bus teams who sit in their own half all the game as there is never any space to run in to.
Not withstanding the fact are we likely to spend circa €200 Mill on one player having never spent more than €70 Mill before? I think we all know the answer.
Only 4 clubs spend that kind of money on players and its not us. Real / Barca / United / PSG

The rumour is likely utter nonsense but even if true, very good player that he is, I don't think he fits the way we play.
In champions League games he'd be more than useful as these teams actually attack ,however in the day to day grind of the League its been shown pace and strength mean fuck all against park the bus teams who sit in their own half all the game as there is never any space to run in to.
Not withstanding the fact are we likely to spend circa €200 Mill on one player having never spent more than €70 Mill before? I think we all know the answer.
Only 4 clubs spend that kind of money on players and its not us. Real / Barca / United / PSG
and liverpool - don't give them a free ride like the media do.

........Ederson
.....Stones LaPorte
Danilo KDB Zinchecko
Sterling Bernardo Sane
......Felix Aguero

Sorry Kylian. It's the bench for you. But you can get a game after Phil comes on first.

........Ederson
.....Stones LaPorte
Danilo KDB Zinchecko
Sterling Bernardo Sane
......Felix Aguero

Sorry Kylian. It's the bench for you. But you can get a game after Phil comes on first.

That formation is a bit messed up. Plus, where is the holding midfielder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.