Love Island 2019

It’s basically Big Brother but even worse as it’s 8 weeks about who fancy’s or who. Nothing else. Awful stuff.

But if some enjoy it then let it be I suppose

To be fair to the male peacocks, who cares if they can’t fight? Why would any bloke need to fight unless he’s in a job that requires it. Prancing and selfieing shouldn’t require self defense.

To be fair to the male peacocks, who cares if they can’t fight? Why would any bloke need to fight unless he’s in a job that requires it. Prancing and selfieing shouldn’t require self defense.

To me it is important to be able to defend oneself....especially if you look like that.

The problem is though, the pressures on youth today are far greater, especially with these shallow shows like Love Island, Made In Chelsea etc.

When younger people watch these programmes and they see these blokes on there with 10 pacs and the girls with Baywatch bodies, I think it puts pressure on them to look and be a certain way. I think it makes younger people strive for perfection. Let's not forget that more than half of the people in there have probably spent thousands of pounds to look a certain way to get on the show in the first place. It's pretty sad that the youth of today can't just live their life being happy the way they are and the way God made them.
There has always been pressure, on girls in particular,much more recently men,i've been aware of it since the 60's so it's not new,in fact with age you think why the fuck did i spend half my life worrying about how i looked and on a diet,there has always been something/someone making you feel you should be slimmer etc,every generation has it,you refer to baywatch and that was a long long time ago
As has been said most of them are intellegent with good jobs/careers,that is also something for the youngster looking in to admire as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.