Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we keep hold of Leroy. If we don't, I'd be gutted if we sold him to Munich, or the Bayern Bullies, as I saw on Twitter yesterday.

Not much difference, ah Pudge. See below.

F*** me, Rummenigge and Bayern might as well unveil Leroy in a Bayern shirt and then negotiate with us.

You do realise Pusge, this is what Bayern Munich do all the time in Germany to unsettle players they want from other Bundesliga clubs. That’s one of many reasons why Bayern are so hated in Germany.

Cheeky t***s!

——————

Bayern Munich have not yet made an offer for Manchester City's Leroy Sane, according to their chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

The Bundesliga champions have made no secret of their interest in the German winger, who moved to City from Schalke in 2016.

But Rummenigge says Sane must first decide whether he fancies a move to the Allianz Arena.

"We have not made an offer for Leroy Sane," the Bayern chief told Sport Bild. "That is still a long way off.

"First the player has to decide whether he can envisage himself coming to Bayern. If that is the case, we will start concrete discussions with Manchester City.
Was it chewing gum who said something similar to Nasri to wage war in order to push the transfer from arsenal?

I mentioned a few pages ago that I'm now totally fine with keeping Leroy this summer, even if it means that we lose money on the sale.

But how great would it be for City to release a statement that says something along the lines of "We will not be selling Leroy Sane to Bayern Munich at any cost, after senior figures at the club have publicly spoken out about Leroy's future and disrespected City for weeks." Would be the ultimate 'fuck you' statement.
I don’t see how his price would go down.

If it does, more teams will want to buy him and his price will go up again.

I don’t see how his price would go down.

If it does, more teams will want to buy him and his price will go up again.

More teams will be interested, for sure. But they would all have the leverage that there's only a year left. My original post:

Honestly at this point I'm fine with us keeping Sane even if it means we sell him for less next year. I don't want him to go for anything under €100m this summer, and another season could mean Leroy earning more playing time that he is looking for and the potential to extend him further. If he chooses to stall, then we can sell next summer. All the top clubs will be in for him with only a year remaining so while we likely wouldn't generate €100m then, we could probably still get around €75m or so from a bidding war, which would be an excellent return with only a year left.

That being said, Uli Hoeneß is a ****. Pass it on.

Gundogan on Sane:

"I talked a bit with Leroy. It did not seem to me that he really wanted to leave.

The club does not want to let him go. He has another 2 years of contract. I personally assume that Leroy will stay, I would be delighted."

Gundogan on Sane:

"I talked a bit with Leroy. It did not seem to me that he really wanted to leave.

The club does not want to let him go. He has another 2 years of contract. I personally assume that Leroy will stay, I would be delighted."
Go on ya boyo Gundy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.