João Félix

I’m not even watching the game but even if I was I certainly wouldn’t be judging him on the basis of a glorified friendly international.

The potential of Felix is enormous. This is a must buy for City. Guardiola is the man to unlock it.

Had a poor game. This was my first time watching him play live and it was extremely underwhelming. We need to be very careful judging players based on performances in the Portuguese league.

The more I think about it, and after watching him tonight, there is not a chance in hell we would gamble and pay over £100m for a 19 year old kid with huge potential with just one full season under his belt.

Had a poor game. This was my first time watching him play live and it was extremely underwhelming. We need to be very careful judging players based on performances in the Portuguese league.
We also need to be very careful judging players on international duty.

Not seen a lot of him but if he's worth 100million + then what the fuck is Bernardo worth now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.