João Félix

We also need to be very careful judging players on international duty.

That is true, but the level of internationals is generally higher than the Portuguese first division. I expected to see something, maybe even just a single moment, but I didn’t see anything to warrant the hype. In contrast, Bernardo showed many good moments.

That is true, but the level of internationals is generally higher than the Portuguese first division. I expected to see something, maybe even just a single moment, but I didn’t see anything to warrant the hype. In contrast, Bernardo showed many good moments.
I hope the next player we are interested in is afforded more than 70 minutes in an international game to impress.

We all know bernie is class but I'm sure headlines go to ladyboy. On another note Bruno Fernandes looks decent

People are seriously mad if they really want City to spend 120 mil on a fucking unproven talent yet. It's his first full fucking season at Benfica and he does shows something promising but when you reach the 120 mil mark, you just can't gable on talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.