City's New Kits - 2019/20

To be honest niether say Manchester City to me, the top one is ok as it references previous 3rd kit colours, the other one is as city like as the double decker or fruit salad.

Sky blue and white
All maroon white or gold trim
White with black trim (possible red/black sash or pnstripe)

Anything else will never be city in my eyes, but then I am middle agèd and lived thrpugh our most memorable years circa 76-96 when we had the best kits and worst seasons
Did you forgot this?
23419.jpg

It must be your age then ;) because we do have more kits with that color scheme. Also an away and third kit don't have a particular color scheme. Or do you want to tell me that the third kit we had under the 2019 season is a typical city kit? No it's not and it's still Manchester City.

Did you forgot this?
23419.jpg

It must be your age then ;) because we do have more kits with that color scheme. Also an away and third kit don't have a particular color scheme. Or do you want to tell me that the third kit we had under the 2019 season is a typical city kit? No it's not and it's still Manchester City.

God I really liked those Umbro kits!!

Did you forgot this?
23419.jpg

No I mentioned it.

Our away kit from at least 1910s until 1969 was maroon and then red amd black stripes until 1988. Then shifted between maroon, purple, red n back for 12 years

The third was once introduced (60s/70s) was white until mid 90s.

The only time we changed was when we had a royal blue with sash in the 70s briefly.

So we did have particular colour schemes for the majority of our existance

And what does being mid 40s have to do with it.

No I mentioned it.

Our away kit from at least 1910s until 1969 was maroon and then red amd black stripes until 1988. Then shifted between maroon, purple, red n back for 12 years

The third was once introduced (60s/70s) was white until mid 90s.

The only time we changed was when we had a royal blue with sash in the 70s briefly.

So we did have particular colour schemes for the majority of our existance

And what does being mid 40s have to do with it.
Well then you are contradicting yourself a bit with that red/black/white scheme. Because it has been used in the history of our club. Same goes with black and blue.

Well then you are contradicting yourself a bit with that red/black/white scheme. Because it has been used in the history of our club. Same goes with black and blue.

No I am not, I never denied the white/red/black colour scheme, just that design was bobbins and that the black and blue is a new addition and one I and a fair few of others don't like and would like us to stay with maroon, as these yearly threads constantly show.

It's a forum of 68000 memebers we don't all have to agree you know.

No I am not, I never denied the white/red/black colour scheme, just that design was bobbins and that the black and blue is a new addition and one I and a fair few of others don't like and would like us to stay with maroon, as these yearly threads constantly show.

Actually you're kinda making that suggestion, which is false. Anyway you do know that the second and third kit are mostly used to experiment with? At least from the kit suppliers view. Some even let it happen on their main kit, like Bayern, Barcelona. And our new second and third kit with Puma is going to show that as well ;).

Did you forgot this?
23419.jpg

If that Umbro kit style was in these colours:
nikemanchestercity3rdwhjy2014__04361.1510583334.jpg

With the new badge...

I think it’s be our finest ever away kit!

Does that apply to the politics forum too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.