It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

A detail but it seems our new US goalie will go to Düsseldorf on loan. I guess that means we will keep Bravo as our number 2 keeper next season. Not sure how his contractual situation looks like.
I hope we will keep Sane and buy Felix ...
Unless Muric is staying.

For a sopposedly really busy city summer we have been so so damn quiet...

Madrid on the other hand has signed 3 players in miltao, Mendy and Jovic with hazard coming today.

Hope we don't leave our business late

Madrid on the other hand has signed 3 players in miltao, Mendy and Jovic with hazard coming today.

It seems it’s going to be quieter than thought doesn’t it? The time to strengthen is when you are at the top to keep your opponents in the background? Not saying we need 5 players but DM, CB a must at least. Otamendi was rumoured to want out and it could be our best chance of getting a decent fee for a 31 year old ? Danilo possibly still wants out and he should be at least £25m in this market?

17-18 season we did spend around £267.35m. :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Manche
Would imagine that IF we signed those 4, it would look something like this

Out:
Bravo (free)
Mangala (peanuts)
Delph (15m)
Danilo (20m)
Otamendi (20m)
Sane (100m)
Plus CFG and youth player profits.

In:
Cancelo (50m)
De Ligt (70m)
Felix (105m)
Rodri (60m)

Giving us a relatively normal net spend of around 130m. Well, normal for us ;-)

ter_City_F.C._season

Bayern won't pay that for Sane. Cheap bastards.
Also I'd be surprised if we got what we wanted for Delph and Danilo.

Bayern won't pay that for Sane. Cheap bastards.
Also I'd be surprised if we got what we wanted for Delph and Danilo.

It that’s fine we need to price Sane out of Bayern’s range - which is what we seem to have done - because he shouldn’t be for sale. Especially not to those arrogant obnoxious bullies.

I think it'll be ... 30m out and 180m in so 150m net spend.

Out:
Delph (10m)
Walker (20m)

In:
Cancelo (50m)
Maguire (70m)
Rodri (60m)

I'd like us to replace Mahrez and Mendy but I don't think we will. Walker I think will be the shock (but only if you've not seen him utterly frustrate Pep for long periods of last season). That's why I think Maguire is the main target (English).

Out:
Delph (10m)
Walker (20m) going no where

In:
Cancelo (50m) not happening
Maguire (70m) yep
Rodri (60m) yep

I'd like us to replace Mahrez and Mendy but I don't think we will. Walker I think will be the shock (but only if you've not seen him utterly frustrate Pep for long periods of last season). That's why I think Maguire is the main target (English).

Out:
Delph (10m)
Walker (20m)

In:
Cancelo (50m)
Maguire (70m)
Rodri (60m)

If we lose Delph and walker we would need 2 English players if we want the same squad size.

It's almost as if Madrid are a complete shitshow and have been planning their transfer business since about January, as they had fuck all else to do. It's June ffs, the season ended 3 days ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.