João Félix

The only promising thing I saw was his run in behind the Swiss defence and onto Ronaldo's pass.

He then proceeded to fall with limited contact.

Not £100m+ - certainly not for 2 or 3 years.

As long as we don’t sacrifice Jesus for him. He really is quality

Astonishing that many on here feel capable of offering a definitive verdict on a player after watching him playing 70 minutes of football!

IN PEP I TRUST

Didn’t see anything that made him a £100m player to be honest. Granted it seems he’s talented but for the numbers mentioned there was nothing at all special. He would face better players in the premier league than that that Swiss team as well. Really think we should concentrate on De Ligt, rhodri and our potential outgoing to free up space for anyone else.

Didn’t see anything that made him a £100m player to be honest. Granted it seems he’s talented but for the numbers mentioned there was nothing at all special. He would face better players in the premier league than that that Swiss team as well. Really think we should concentrate on De Ligt, rhodri and our potential outgoing to free up space for anyone else.
if we buy him or don't, do you think Pep and Txiki will base it on 70 minutes last night too?

if we buy him or don't, do you think Pep and Txiki will base it on 70 minutes last night too?

No of course mate, he will have been scouted for at least a year I would think. There wasn’t even a skill, turn, run that made you go wow though? Look at the shit gabby gets on here half the time and he still does a few things a game that are class?

Their are some mad people here on this forum. If it's like daily grocery shopping. We're talking about £100 million pounds. Gambling on a kid that isn't proven yet, and just had 1 full season under his belly, in a piss poor league, is madness. No, for £100 million you can't take the risk. And Felix, even with the amount of games he had played for Benfica, isn't a £100 million player. Not even £30 mil, If Benfica wants that kind of money, we should stay (far) away from this kid.

Last edited:
No of course mate, he will have been scouted for at least a year I would think. There wasn’t even a skill, turn, run that made you go wow though? Look at the shit gabby gets on here half the time and he still does a few things a game that are class?

Vast majority of that is unwarranted and by people who expect a hat trick every game

He wasn't up to much last night,but saying that......i've seen the likes of KDB,Aguero,Merlin etc have piss poor games,it happens.
Sill a big yes from me....couldn't give a flying fuck what we pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.