Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

FootballSense said:
Poznan away was cold. It was bit nippy at the top of the Bernabeu on one occasion also. Yaya scoring against the Rags at Wembley was heart warming. There have been lots of hot moments too seeing the Blues win in Brent. Of course, opinions are fine, however the majority of us get tired of the apparent never ending capacity of individuals to drip, drip with negativity. The downside opinions of the minority on Wembley and self justifications have been become so repetitive that are they now really necessary? Can we not move on? Believe it or not, football is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Make your choices and get on with them. The rest of us want to relish the ride.

Cheers for the diatribe.
But I'm still entitled to my opinion Which you won't stop.so get used to it
And you don't speak for the rest of the board so refrain from giving the impression that you do.

It appears that we can not move on then?
Yes, your Wembley leaves you "cold" opinion is your entitlement.
In any aspect of life the complainers voice their opinions disproportionately to the rest.
This forum is not representative of the majority of the views of my City family, friends, colleagues and associates. It is unfortunate that too many threads get skewed by individuals with repetitive gripes who post their opinions thousands of times on this forum.
The less vocal majority, whether you or others agree or not, would prefer informed debate and factual comments rather than too many aspects on this forum being dominated by a minority.
Meanwhile perhaps we can agree that 198 points in 2 seasons is remarkable and that the unprecedented English treble will probably never be matched. There is much to be happy about.

Absolute pisstake. I'll struggle to get to this now and could do with saving holidays off work for fest of year/early season mid week games etc

They can't have it on a thursday for the 1st time ever. Last week i stupidly booked a none refundable room and the trains for the weekend to treat my mum after everything that's gone on. But i can't afford to waste that AND book for a thursday too - can't bugger off to london thur fri sat sun and leave my 2 year old with his dad all that time.. and i haven't got any money fuck fuck fuck.

I actually hope it is on a Thursday. Perfect opportunity for both sets of fans to stage a mass boycott and get the message across that the match going fans are sick of not even being an afterthought.

Both teams should hold a screening at their grounds. Imagine the embarrassment for the FA if Wembley is practically empty yet the Etihad and anfield is as full as they can get it with the logistics of having screens brought in.

I actually hope it is on a Thursday. Perfect opportunity for both sets of fans to stage a mass boycott and get the message across that the match going fans are sick of not even being an afterthought.

Both teams should hold a screening at their grounds. Imagine the embarrassment for the FA if Wembley is practically empty yet the Etihad and anfield is as full as they can get it with the logistics of having screens brought in.
Couldn't imagine that kind of co-operation between the two clubs.

Liverpool v Schalke confirmed for the 6th August and they're playing in Switzerland on 31st July, so can't see this being on Thursday 1st.

+1

It just wouldn't happen though. There would be loads of London dippers that would be happy to take the seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.