Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great young player but we have to sign at least one CB , a DM, maybe left winger if Sane leaves,? Maybe a CM to replace D.Silva one day And of course much more important in my opinion LB than RB. Not to mention the very high price that Juventus is asking for. It seems strange to me but if he is the one Pep want I trust him

He's a great young player but we have to sign at least one CB , a DM, maybe left winger if Sane leaves,? Maybe a CM to replace D.Silva one day And of course much more important in my opinion LB than RB. Not to mention the very high price that Juventus is asking for. It seems strange to me but if he is the one Pep want I trust him
I think Walker at CB will happen a lot next season

Honestly can't see this transfer. Cancelo is the closest thing to Dani Alves in an attacking sense. Can't see how Juventus are willing to let him go. Mad if true on their part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.