UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine those are serious objectives tbh. The presence of rivals in the governing body is pretty inevitable in sporting governance, and the 'biased jury' argument falls down because this is not, in fact, a jury trial. Not to say there will not be valid objections.
Your wrong. They are given significant validity because of the context. They appear to have abused procedure and now need to explain why.

From the start of our march up the Premier League the establishment has been out to screw us in any way they could.

The European “elite” did not like us breaking into their cosy little money making racket as it diluted the funds.

With the help of the criminals at UEFA they began a campaign aimed at stopping us any way they could. Dodgy referees, strange draws, FFP which kept being altered at a whim, and changing the club co-efficient to aid teams who had not qualified for a few years.

Personally I do not give a shit about their poxy poorly titled competition, but I know our owners do so support them in their current battle with UEFA.

I hope they take the twats to the highest legal court they can and show them up for the corrupt buggers they are.

That's the more coherent form of argument (realised 2 minutes after posting).

How does Roan know that UEFA have recommended a ban unless that info has been leaked?
If that info has been leaked then it's been leaked by UEFA.
If UEFA have leaked info then they haven't followed due process.

Unless Roan is posing a guess that UEFA will recommend a ban as fact (shoddy journalism). And why would he guess that unless he's been given information that should have been confidential as per UEFA's due process?
I don't believe for one second that Dan Roan has an inside track. He has just lifted that line from the initial New York Times story. The BBC's coverage of the entire FFP saga and the Der Spiegel leaks has been laughable. He and Simon Stone are way behind the story and are not skilled enough to do anything about it. They couldn't even cover Khaldoon's statement properly even though it was provided on a plate for them.

Who gives a shit. All this is because the press, the British press, the absolute empty and unbelievably shite British press, can't slag us off for footballing reasons and that's a fact.

Centurions.
100 points.
Breaking records monthly.

Fourmidables .
A clean sweep of domestic honours.
14 straight wins to see off the media darlings Liverpool.

So what's the next best thing for the pigs?
Suddenly these thick bastard pen pushers turn into fuckin kofi Annan and start spouting and paraphrasing about human rights and sportwashing and countries abusing their own kind.

Funny but I don't see these ****s doing or writing anything about the decay and homelessness in the cities of England, surely if they give a fuck about human rights and people being deprived then they can do as many pieces about it as they like, they can tie in all football clubs in said towns and cities and link the amount of money these clubs generate and how on their doorsteps people live in poverty.

Nope, not worth it?

Tell you what, let UEFA fine us, ban us, shaft us, fuck us, do whatever with us, what are the slags in the press gonna get hysterical over with us then?

I don't believe for one second that Dan Roan has an inside track. He has just lifted that line from the initial New York Times story. The BBC's coverage of the entire FFP saga and the Der Spiegel leaks has been laughable. He and Simon Stone are way behind the story and are not skilled enough to do anything about it. They couldn't even cover Khaldoon's statement properly even though it was provided on a plate for them.
Fully agree Roan is a prize wanker jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.