Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very lucky boy. Did what Stones did twice tonight but got let off by covering defenders and bad finishing.

I can't help but feel he will look Well out if his depth against Salah and Mane in the potential title deciding Liverpool games.

That's not even taking into account Messi and co in the Champions League latter rounds.

Better value elsewhere.

Good defender, but these kind of performances to not support the valuation of him placed by Leicester. Chilwell on the other hand; the more I see of him the more convinced I am Pep would turn him into a fantastic full back for us.

Think we have a pretty glaring hole at CB right now and Maguire is a perfectly fine choice to fill it. Would he be my first pick? No...but I think he's better then what most are giving him credit for and his strengths are a good complement to Stones/Laporte. I'm assuming Otamendi is off. Also he is HG which helps with the numbers game.

Gone off him tonight, looked very vulnerable to pace and his passing was average. Walker, Stones, Maguire and Zinchenko as a back 4 would send Dinho running himself into an early grave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.