UEFA Nations League Finals | 19:45 - Final - Portugal vs Netherlands (Page 164)

It's not like I don't like Stones. As a footballer he's very good and very good for our passing game, but he makes far too many mistakes defensively.
Laporte made more defensive errors is one game against Spurs than I remember Stones making in the last two seasons

Im a disloyal city fan then too. I got shouted down when we signed him as I warned people about him, if he starts 15 games for us next year we wont win the league...

That is just a ridiculous thing to say, he played 18 and 22 games out of 38 (29 & 36 including the cups) the last two most successful seasons we have had but now 15 games mean we won't win the league, just were is the logic that?

Really ? I can't remember the last mistake he made before tonight. Who are you comparing him to when you say that ? Kompany ? LaPorte ? Both have made costly errors this season. Not saying Stones should have started ahead of them but wouldn't say Stones makes any more errors than them either.

Neither can I but I know it happened as soon as he came back.

He could be the best imo. But he isn't because of this. Needs sorting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.