UEFA Nations League Finals | 19:45 - Final - Portugal vs Netherlands (Page 164)

I did it then for those mistakes but Stones and Walker make them much often and there is no doubt that Laporte is much better than Stones.

You're right, he is better. But he still makes costly mistakes. Which goes to show this football malarkey just isn't as easy as we think.

He has been with us now what, three years? His positional sense isn't good, he still gets bullied off the ball too easily and his concentration is poor. He was appalling against Spur's at home, all over the shop. He has had his chance here, picked up a few trophies but its time for an upgrade.
So that’s 3 cb’s we need then?

I agree.

Doesn't look a £100m defender, albeit looks very good potentially.

I still reckon there are a decent amount of defenders on the market at far better value.

I dobnt know either way, but I know Stones can't get a game for City, in the Prem but was better than DeLigt 6 months ago. And was Phil Jones tonight.

So what Deligt ends up as, I don't know. But if tonight was Prem game, I recon the Dutch midfield & back 4 would have struggled somewhat.

Stones is great.

He’s not played in 6 months regularly and whenever he looks up there’s nothing on.

This is Southgate’s fault for piss poor organisation whilst demanding playing it out from the back and for playing players without game time behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.