Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguire nearly got caught tonight because of a lack of passing options. I don't think he would be short of passing options in a City side.

The same goes for Stones. In the City side two or three of are midfielders or are fullbacks would have given him options along with even Ederson before he got pressed.

Even with a highline we play Maguire will fit well if he comes but it will take a period of him adapting just like most of are players have had the the last 2 years and opportunity to do.

Has he ever player right central defender in his career? Becuase he isn't knocking Laporte off his position.

His pace and mobility is the big concern for me. Skills absolutely required to play in Pep's system.

Meat and Potatoes in the area.

90m?

I wouldn’t give them £90 for the kid.

I just don’t think he’s a good defender. He was total crap tonight. So was stones and walker, imagine all three at the back ? Christ all mighty

Just have to look at the performance of stones and walker tonight with zero options infront of them to see how little you can take from his performance in possession. Didn’t like his dribbling, all too often it was running into dead alleys and ended up with him over stretching or giving it away. He’s just nowhere near a £90 million player.

Waste of money.

We already have Laporte, Stones, Tosin, Sandler, Eric Garcia, maybe Otamendi, Fernandinho or any full back to fill in there when needed.

The others not experienced at this level. I'd like to think Pep will accept the 4th centre half as one of the later 4 or 5, but I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.