Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one

Bayern Munich defender Joshua Kimmich: "I'd really like to have Leroy at Bayern. He's a player that fits Bayern very well. Lately he didn't play for City in the important games, which I personally cannot understand. In Bayern's place, I would buy him.”

Quite ironic considering he did not get in the German squad for the world cup.

German Rags doing what they do to every player that they would like to sign in the Bundesliga , drip drip in the players ear from ex-player , current players etc.etc. , because basically Hoeness and his cohorts do not want to pay the going rate , well f*ck 'em , this is Manchester City F.C. not an impoverished German rival , we dont need your euro's , stump up the £120m that we might consider or f*ck off.

I wonder how true the reports are of the young lad that the Rags are signing from Swansea being paid £67k a week.

If true then you can see Sane wanting significantly more.

Unless he just wants to return to Germany, I don't see how Bayern would be a step up for him right now, and there's not enough space for him at Barcelona or Madrid. If it turns out he just doesn't like living in Manchester or maybe he wants a new challenge then fair enough but if not, he's at the best club he could be at.

Unless he just wants to return to Germany, I don't see how Bayern would be a step up for him right now, and there's not enough space for him at Barcelona or Madrid. If it turns out he just doesn't like living in Manchester or maybe he wants a new challenge then fair enough but if not, he's at the best club he could be at.
Maybe he just wants an easier life. He probably gets into the Munich team straight away and will, in all likelihood, have a successful career. At the present time, if he stays here, he will need to work harder and be much more consistent, and he might either not fancy it or have enough self-belief that he’s up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.