UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a legal eagle like some folks on here, but a bit worried about this appeal to CAS. Shirley if we get away with a stoppage of proceedings due to a technicality we will be still be viewed in the media as guilty. Bacon face speeding down the M 602 is a good example. Would it not be better to let UEFA charge us and then bury them in a court

Appeal against the sanction, sanction then gets changed, either less ban, more ban, change in sanction, e.g. financial fine etc

Appeal against the process and there is no sanction as the process has been proven to be fraudulent.

I'm not a legal eagle like some folks on here, but a bit worried about this appeal to CAS. Shirley if we get away with a stoppage of proceedings due to a technicality we will be still be viewed in the media as guilty. Bacon face speeding down the M 602 is a good example. Would it not be better to let UEFA charge us and then bury them in a court

i couldnt care less what the pope,queen or the Duke of Zimbabwe think, City is about City & us so fuck them all

But it all went quiet after that Bacon incident and it also went quiet after the police and BBC got it wrong over Cliff Richard. If the press started going back over these incidents, they would have to have conclusive evidence that a court would find as truth. To continue chasing City following clearance, the media would only be making a case that may lead themselves to be fined heavily.

As I see it, Conn's article is suggesting that we can appeal about procedure but not before a judgement is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.