João Félix

He chose to leave us. Now a man can change his mind, granted, but he was not prepared to fight to show he could achieve his dreams at our club. That's not a player that I would be paying £80m for, regardless of his talent.
I agree but I believe in second chances and especially since he is English I hope we get to a point in which we have at least 5 English players in the team.

Time will tell if Sancho made the right decision. He clearly is a prodigy and has had a great Bundesliga season. I wish him nothing but success and he does not owe us, we bought him ourselves. I am saying that I would not pay £80m for him because I don't believe he wishes to fight for his place against other top talents. It is that which makes our club so successful.
I think we've past the point of wondering. He clearly did. He was in the same level asDiaz and Foden 2 years ago. Now he is a 100 million Euro player who's a national team starter. Foden and Diaz are still potential. He isn't.

You couldn't have made righter decision. He bet on himself and won. Nothing but respect for that.

I think we've past the point of wondering. He clearly did. He was in the same level asDiaz and Foden 2 years ago. Now he is a 100 million Euro player who's a national team starter. Foden and Diaz are still potential. He isn't.

You couldn't have made righter decision. He bet on himself and won. Nothing but respect for that.

Until somebody buys him for 100m he is worth exactly what Dortmund paid for him.
And I agree, he made the right decision.

So Phil who has 2 PL medals is only a potentially good player, whilst Sancho who has won fuck all is a £100m player lol

Phil has been ahead of Sancho in every season at City when both were here. If he went to Germany he would be a £200m player, but he backs himself to make it with us instead of running away from the challenge!

So Phil who has 2 PL medals is only a potentially good player, whilst Sancho who has won fuck all is a £100m player lol

Phil has been ahead of Sancho in every season at City when both were here. If he went to Germany he would be a £200m player, but he backs himself to make it with us instead of running away from the challenge!
Sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.