Ticket Exchange-Late Payments.

blueste41

Is anyone else waiting for payments for tickets sold 40+ days ago. I am awaiting payment for the Liverpool game which is overdue. I contacted customer services who said there were "issues" with processing the payments. I told him that the payment was past their deadline and as such they were in breach of their own T+C's, he was struggling to give a f*ck to be honest but hoped he would have an update by Monday!

i got my Crystal palace (22/12/18) refund about 11 days ago and was notified via email and their site ( 08/02 the refund was processed) and the money was in my account eventually on the 14th. I make that 54 days difference from the day of the game... not the 35 they claim.

It shouldnt be any longer than a week after the game imo. They will problaby claim something about working days or whatever.

Just double check the portal if it has been processed yet.

Anybody who used the ticket exchange scheme had a refund from the Tottenham game yet? They told me my seat was sold but I've heard nothing since and it's well past the promised 40 days by now.

Anybody who used the ticket exchange scheme had a refund from the Tottenham game yet? They told me my seat was sold but I've heard nothing since and it's well past the promised 40 days by now.

Same here. I’ve been in contact with customer services who have confirmed that the refunds for the Spurs game should be made shortly. To be fair, the site quotes payments after 45 days, which is this week

Did 2, one took under a week another around 2 months.

The club said the following:

"We process the payments on the first working day of the month, a match played on 2nd, will not be processed until the following month. The 45-days are advised to take this in to account. The change from e-purse to BACS refund was due to supporter feedback, but we recognise that a number of supporters would prefer a ‘credit’ option. This is currently being explored by the Club, with our new ticketing partner."

The excuse does not make sense unless they mean average 45 days so 30-60, but I had once much quicker.

Got my refund for Tottenham game today.
I tend to forget about them with the time lag.
I preferred the old method and then used any cash for the next season ticket, though some seem to prefer the current way and to get the money as they go - well 45+ days later.

It takes 5 weeks at least, only used it once took 7 weeks before the money was in our account

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.