Guardiola interview on OS

Liked how he mentioned the old players like Summerbee and Bell being part of the fabric of the club before talking about Kompany & Co, I think he's been guilty of dismissing our history previously. Good to see him understanding the club pre mansour a little more. His English has improved a lot too!

That’s fucking ace.

Him talking about his respect for Khaldoon, SOriano and particularly Txiki goes right to the heart of the brilliance of our club.

Focused, bright, cool and sensible men who treat others with respect and support. Proper players in the football world.

What a team they are and what a club we’ve become. They’ve built it between the four of them.

Interesting how Pep said he asked Txiki to go chat and get some love from the fans but that Txiki is happy for others to shine!

What a manager you guys have got! Speaks so well, knows the game inside out and his passion for football and winning is off the charts. Pep seems at home at your club and he has great support by everyone connected at Man City. No doubt, Guardiola will be backed to get the new players he wants. I see you’s repeating your success again next season. No reason why you’s can’t win the premier league again, get another cup and go further in CL.

You’s will miss Kompany but you’s still have a great defenders, will sign a couple of top ones and you have other leaders in your squad. I expect Kompany will return to you’s at some point and no doubt will keep in touch with the city squad, manager, fans and all connected with the club. You guys in great hands. Even though Liverpool won the champions league, which was a great achievement by them, you guys are still more likely to go on and dominate football more than them. Good luck next season.

What a manager you guys have got! Speaks so well, knows the game inside out and his passion for football and winning is off the charts. Pep seems at home at your club and he has great support by everyone connected at Man City. No doubt, Guardiola will be backed to get the new players he wants. I see you’s repeating your success again next season. No reason why you’s can’t win the premier league again, get another cup and go further in CL.

You’s will miss Kompany but you’s still have a great defenders, will sign a couple of top ones and you have other leaders in your squad. I expect Kompany will return to you’s at some point and no doubt will keep in touch with the city squad, manager, fans and all connected with the club. You guys in great hands. Even though Liverpool won the champions league, which was a great achievement by them, you guys are still more likely to go on and dominate football more than them. Good luck next season.
Thanks for that,refreshing to hear from fans of other clubs praising pep and city instead of spewing bitter bile about us ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.