Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

I think he's gone after the contract ends, listening this though :( the last sentence mentions "the next two seasons" and he gets bit confused and careful to not say too much. Hope it's me just being bit "juventusish" though.

Hey, Juve fan here, can i say to you that focusing on public words is the way to set yourself out of track with what's really happening? You think that really Juventus is dealing with Chelsea to find an agreement about the 5 millions to free Sarri? You also really think Juventus fires Allegri that early? Agnelli since 2011 really did his best to develope and improve the club, isnt it strange that he fired Allegri that soon and Sarri still isnt coming? so how are we backing up if Sarri doesnt come? :)

These are your problems dude, not ours. I thought that deluded fans of Juventus, Bayern, United, Real Madrid, and Liverpool have similar traits. No, I was wrong. You and your Juventus clans are a different breed. In fact, Juventus fans could form the basis upon which a new psychopathological condition needs to be established, and maybe named MASS-MANIA; not sure if it already exists. Allegri is an idiot coach, and you made him a hero. He failed miserably with Milan, and would definitely fail with almost any other club, but Juventus made a hero out of him. You know why? Because Juventus monopolize your league. A league that used to be among the best, if not the best, in the world. Now, it reminds me of recreational football that little kids play. Thanks to Juventus. By the way, Sarri will definitely succeed with you and win every freaking Italian trophy. Many posters on BM could do that as well and win you all possible Italian trophies, if you allow them to coach your Juventus. You don’t need Guardiola to do that. Your entitled club is already doing it for almost 10 years now. Conti did it before and the buffoon Allegri did it after him. It is a fucking one club competition man, thanks to Juventus.

Last edited:
These are your problems dude, not ours. I thought that deluded fans of Juventus, Bayern, United, Real Madrid, and Liverpool have similar traits. No, I was wrong. You and your Juventus clans are a different breed. In fact, Juventus fans could form the basis upon which a new psychopathological condition needs to be established, and maybe named MASS-MANIA; not sure if it already exists. Allegri is an idiot coach, and you made him a hero. He failed miserably with Milan, and would definitely fail with almost any other club, but Juventus made a hero out of him. You know why? Because Juventus monopolize your league. A league that used to be among the best, if not the best, in the world. Now, it reminds me of recreational football that little kids play. Thanks to Juventus. By the way, Sarri will definitely succeed with you and win every freaking Italian trophy. Many posters on BM could do that as well and win you all possible Italian trophies, if you allow them to coach your Juventus. You don’t need Guardiola to do that. Your entitled club is already doing it for almost 10 years now. Conti did it before and the buffoon Allegri did it after him. It is a fucking one club competition man, thanks to Juventus.
Might as well be Celtic. Couldn’t be more apt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.