It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Tierney is a quality full back. Has all the tools to become a successful full back in the Premier League. I'd like to see him make the move. I'd go as far as saying I'd love him at City.

Had afew injury issues this year but he has been vital to Celtics treble treble will definitely move on soon apparently Barca has offered 15mil. He won't push or force a move though he is a massive Celtic fan.

Had afew injury issues this year but he has been vital to Celtics treble treble will definitely move on soon apparently Barca has offered 15mil. He won't push or force a move though he is a massive Celtic fan.

Tierney if given the chance with a decent team will prove hes the real deal as well. It was obvious with VVD and its obvious with him. Teams like us are stupid for not just buying them at this point when the price is sensible. Really poor scouting when things are this obvious.

Tierney if given the chance with a decent team will prove hes the real deal as well. It was obvious with VVD and its obvious with him. Teams like us are stupid for not just buying them at this point when the price is sensible. Really poor scouting when things are this obvious.
With tin hat on, it was obvious Robertson’s potential when he was at Dundee United. It was clear that he would be a top quality Premier League player.

I haven’t seen as much of Tierney, but it’s certainly worth a look, if his personality fits with our squad.

Are we now at the stage where we all wait for Real and Barca to get their business done, then the English clubs can start?. Seems like that **** Tebas is getting his own way, the hypocritical bastard.

With tin hat on, it was obvious Robertson’s potential when he was at Dundee United. It was clear that he would be a top quality Premier League player.

I haven’t seen as much of Tierney, but it’s certainly worth a look, if his personality fits with our squad.

Thats the other thing, his attitude couldn't be better. You couldn't find a player who puts in more effort than he does and gives his all every game. That in addition with his quality and football brain makes him a great fullback.

Put it this way city buying chilwell and leicester getting tierney for 30 mill less, they will be laughing now and in 1/2 years time when his value skies up to 80 mill.

Thats the other thing, his attitude couldn't be better. You couldn't find a player who puts in more effort than he does and gives his all every game. That in addition with his quality and football brain makes him a great fullback.

Put it this way city buying chilwell and leicester getting tierney for 30 mill less, they will be laughing now and in 1/2 years time when his value skies up to 80 mill.
This lad will be a top quality Prem left back if and when he gets a chance. Play a little bit of centre back as well. He said he doesn't care where he plays he'll just go out and play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.