City GIF Archive

Nearly every person in this gif is funny as fuck, it’s the greatest gif of all time!

Bottom left:
Look at how white the guy’s teeth are with the flat cap on haha
Krishnan Guru-Murthy is there with some shit shades on
The guy in shocking pink does some mad pose like he’s turned into a statue or been caught in the mouth by a fly fisher to his right before disappearing
Gary Neville is there in a light yellow polo
There’s a guy with dark hair who looks like he’s stuck to the floor
The City steward is smiling!

Top left:
The guy in the navy polo says “facking mmmmmwwwaaah!”
Fella in a grey shirt comes falling down the steps
Micky Flanagan is fucking proper ballooning with someone in a dark Arsenal away shirt shouting “you...fack!” behind him

Middle:
The guy in the classic yellow Arsenal away shirt driving a bus
The crowd surfing coat
The guy getting buried under everyone whose face you can just about see, he’s proper struggling (and also looks like a mate of mine)
The guys in the purple and blue shirts just magically appear in shot from nowhere, it’s like they grow into the scene
The guy in black at the bottom looks like he’s trying to get past about ten people but doesn’t actually move anywhere
Guy with the dark hair pointing is fuming!

Top right:
Fella in the Arsenal home shirt is even more fuming “you facking arsehole”
Josh Widdecombe is there

Bottom right:
There’s someone with a shit bandana on
Someone with a fucking diamond earring in
The tall lad at the front kicking off then shits himself when the security man comes and puts his arms up
And the little fella in light pink who looks like he’s attached to a bungee rope and running against the tension but then disappears off as it flings him back

That gif is art!

I know I'm a bit late catching up but this had me in tears. You sir, deserve some form of award for this character development work. Hats off to you blue.

Wow. Where’s that mate?
Zion National Park in Utah, USA.

One of the most beautiful places in America for me and in my top 25 in the world (and I’ve very fortunately been to a few of the most gorgeous places on earth).

Much like media reports of City these days, apparently when an artist from the East coast first exhibited sketches and paintings he made of the place (after being one of the first non-natives to visit the valley), everyone hailed him as having “extraordinary powers of imagination” and “exceptional creative flair”, as no one thought such a place could be real so he must have fabricated the landscapes. They supposedly had trouble getting people to sign on for the customary “good health” excursions to the wilderness that were popular then because no one believed it actually existed (and so thought they were being swindled).

AnimatedWiltedGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif
TestyShoddyBactrian-size_restricted.gif

wpgyNw.gif

"Look at his face! Just look at his face!"

Zion National Park in Utah, USA.

One of the most beautiful places in America for me and in my top 25 in the world (and I’ve very fortunately been to a few of the most gorgeous places on earth).

Much like media reports of City these days, apparently when an artist from the East coast first exhibited sketches and paintings he made of the place (after being one of the first non-natives to visit the valley), everyone hailed him as having “extraordinary powers of imagination” and “exceptional creative flair”, as no one thought such a place could be real so he must have fabricated the landscapes. They supposedly had trouble getting people to sign on for the customary “good health” excursions to the wilderness that were popular then because no one believed it actually existed (and so thought they were being swindled).

I thought so I went through Zion, Bryce, Arches and about two dozen of the National Parks of America and Canada a couple of years ago and you're spot on, it is an absolute must for anyone who has the opportunity. When I was there we were getting absolutely humiliated by a far better side, winning 1-0 at home, before Mane was mistakenly sent off for decapitating Eddie. Haven't like our keeper since. No place for diving in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.