It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Are we now at the stage where we all wait for Real and Barca to get their business done, then the English clubs can start?. Seems like that **** Tebas is getting his own way, the hypocritical bastard.
Hes a fuckin hypocritical maggot,none of the big players from the premier league will take him seriously. Chats more desperate shit than a scouser

Tierney if given the chance with a decent team will prove hes the real deal as well. It was obvious with VVD and its obvious with him. Teams like us are stupid for not just buying them at this point when the price is sensible. Really poor scouting when things are this obvious.
Why do we operate like this? If it's that obvious

Why do we operate like this? If it's that obvious

Such fine margins at the top I reckon.

A few wrong signings and it can set you back at least a season or 2, so why gamble with a player not necessarily proven.

I think City - like every other top club - go for that proven player so that we have the best possible chance of progressing. If a player doesn't work out at least we can say he was a proven talent beforehand and in the end just wasn't the right fit.

I think if we were in Spurs' position for example, players like Tierney would interest us.

As an aside, who funds Real Madrid, talk about stock piling players. Their wage bill must be like nothing else on earth, surely has to be some departures from there this summer.

Tierney if given the chance with a decent team will prove hes the real deal as well. It was obvious with VVD and its obvious with him. Teams like us are stupid for not just buying them at this point when the price is sensible. Really poor scouting when things are this obvious.
So if we are stupid for not having bought him, then actually every other club in world football, other than Celtic, are stupid as they haven’t bought him either? Celtic can now be known as the only non stupid club in football, amazing

Window almost been open a month now and still does not sound like we are close to signing anyone yet! So so quiet!! 2 months to go before the window closes. We better get business done in the next 4 weeks.

So if we are stupid for not having bought him, then actually every other club in world football, other than Celtic, are stupid as they haven’t bought him either? Celtic can now be known as the only non stupid club in football, amazing

Looking at that in a simplistic view. I am talking about buying him from Celtic not before VVD that is. The qualities were there for everyone to see. At some point you need to look at the player more than the league he is in. He was clearly strolling through every game.

Looking at that in a simplistic view. I am talking about buying him from Celtic not before VVD that is. The qualities were there for everyone to see. At some point you need to look at the player more than the league he is in. He was clearly strolling through every game.
No, you said we were stupid for not buying him. I said that must mean everyone who hasn’t bought him must therefore be stupid, which means everyone other than Celtic must be judged by you as stupid. Manchester City aren’t stupid, although it seems you fucking are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.