Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will never happen under Pep.

I heard an interview with him.... Or it might have been Yaya and he basically said its a mentality thing.
You can't achieve the results we achieve whilst your happy to focus more on some games than others. He said you absolutely have to attack every single game like a cup final.

And in fairness his results speak for themselves.

Maybe Pep will change his mind now the media have told him the domestic trophies are all meaningless and worthless - apparently it’s only the CL that counts.

Doesn’t work like that as Pep has said. You have to keep a winning mentality. We go for all five again next season![/QUOTE

If the club want the Champs League. I'm not sure a clean sweep is doable.

It's a lot of games and I'm convinced that had we not gone out of the Champs league we might not have won the Prem as we would not have had the same opportunity to manage key injuries to players like Kevin and Fern and the players would not have benefitted from the time to recharge in between games for the run in.

The club may need to add more depth in quality to the squad though, say upfront, full back, centre back and midfield to keep that winning mentality going or pulling off a clean sweep.

Can just imagine Pep now forget the domestic cups lads I am happy to throw them away. Pigs might fly... He will be hacked off if we don’t win the shield let alone the cups!

Hopefully just paper talk. He isn’t anywhere near the standard we should be looking for.
I think even Pep would have his work cut out moulding him into the player we need.
I trust our manager 100% so if it did happen I suppose I’d have to accept it but it’s a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.