City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

Wrong, this is what you get when the so called political elite and the ‘learned’ judiciary decided decades ago they were sick of the mob mentality, pitchforks and flaming torches of the common working person demanding scrotes are dealt with appropriately , and decided to throw it back in our faces to put us back in our place by making wrongs right and rights wrong
What sort of sentence do you think someone would get for this?

Words fail me.

It's fucking football!!! Dangerous ****s will hopefully get caught and brought to justice.

(whatever justice is these days)

Give them scousers a job that will hit them where it hurts

It's all dippers fault, I don't care who attackers were. City was never loved since it became relevant, but it was only this year when things escalated and became very aggressive in the media.

City and anything or anyone related to it are being dehumanized on a daily basis, this is something that was due to happen.

She works for city, had some city gear on, they shouted "anti city obscenities" but she wasn't maliciously targeted. Am I missing something here?
They wouldnt have said anything to her if they hadn't seen the City clothing they would have ignored her, so for them to say she wasn't targeted is the ****s just trying to sweep the fact she was targeted for being a City fan under the carpet

Luckily hasn’t hit Zaragoza yet (that I am aware of, anyway) but I’ve talked extensively on here about how it has absolutely permeated the US and especially Boston (with so many righteously indignant new Liverpool “fans” with the ownership connection). Since I have moved here it has gone from never having to worry about any abuse (and many being genuinely interested to talk to you about being from Manchester and the experience of supporting City whilst United were dominating the league) to now having to defend supporting City and being expected to answer for all human rights issues everywhere (a matter of a few years).

It’s infuriating and draining, and has absolutely accelerated my plans to return home.
I apologise to the whole for digressing here.

People from Boston are by and large low lifes in my experience. Not all, of course, but many/most are. They are loud, obnoxious and ill-mannered.

The younger generation have no memory of their sport teams being mediocre to awful, and they truly were. Many are like rag fans, they think they deserve to win it all because that's how it is

Even before and during the American Revolution people from the Virginia colony thought Bostonians to be dirty, smelly, crass,.drunks. :)

This is what you get when you spread hate about a group of people.

The idiots in the media have created this hate towards our club and fans, and the idiots of society are the ones who take notice of it.

It’s alright the idiots in the media being sickeningly pro-United or pro-Liverpool, or ignore City all they want. But they are coming out with some right ****ish stuff about our club and our fanbase.

They're poisoning our name and it’ll result in this sort of thing happening.

Wasn’t Raheem attacked too outside the CFA? It can absolutely be layed at the door of the MSM. I still can’t believe the bus attack was normalised so quickly. Tried to make out like we were whingeing about a bus or the result. On every level that should have been condemned. Those feral ****s were out of control and nothing was done at the time or since. Very sickly culture we have imho
Hope the lass is ok

What sort of sentence do you think someone would get for this?

Three weeks - all inclusive - in Barbados to reflect on their actions.

No way can the mainstream media wash their hands of an attack like this. If the lassy had been pulled from her vehicle and beaten to death, we absolutely know that the narrative would have been that she was provocatively displaying merchandise from the world's most hated football club and deserved what she got. Unfortunately for us, most Sun, Mail, Mirror readers would accept that reasoning and move on. Will it take one of ours to be murdered to satiate the media-driven hate agenda towards our Club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.