how much do we wind other fans up?

On holidays I get shit from
Rags
Dippers both red and blue
Geordies
Arsenal
Spuds

Jealous fuckers the lot of them

On the other side most teams are happy we have broke the Rag, Dipper, Arsenal monopoly

On social media we are basically mocked and scorned. Twitter and YouTube etc. this then translates to the general public so you get people who talk to you about city having no fans or plastic fans. In general we aren’t liked or respected due to a concerted effort and campaign by fans of the big clubs and the media. I’ve accepted that now and I just wind them up. No point trying to kick their arses to get affection. Never gonna happen. Just enjoy the football and the trophies
On social media think its just trolls posting a variety of versions of

No fans
No history
Didn't go before 2008
Oil money
Cheating FFP
And why isnt Marhez playing

All treated with nothing to read here
Move along

Very clear split for the ones I know. If they are in any way regular match goers then this very rarely gets mentioned. Even rag ****s never bring it up. At least not to my face.
The ones who support their team from the pub or armchair try to use it to justify their personal shortcomings. To which they get very fucking short shrift. Usually something like come back when you been to more matches than my lad. Who lives and born in a different country btw.
Just don’t entertain the ****s at all. They’ve expressed a preference for a football club in the same way you might choose between Burger King or MacD, Corra or Eastenders. Very good but why should I be interested in the opinion of someone who makes zero effort to follow their team. Fuck that. Not lending them any credibility at all.

Don't know where else to ask this but here goes. Heard this The Skints track on Don Lett's Culture clash radio show the other day. They mention City, Arsenal and Raheem at 1:14 but being of a certain vintage I'm fucked if I know what they are going on about. Something about having loads of silver and gold and judgement day. Suppose they aren't happy. Being skint an all that.

Don't know where else to ask this but here goes. Heard this The Skints track on Don Lett's Culture clash radio show the other day. They mention City, Arsenal and Raheem at 1:14 but being of a certain vintage I'm fucked if I know what they are going on about. Something about having loads of silver and gold and judgement day. Suppose they aren't happy. Being skint an all that.

"So if you run in Manchester city with a Arsenal fi da Sterling
Then on judgement day when you get the visit and you ask the Lord you'll be burning"

In summary, if your a drug pusher/ crime lord you're going to hell when you die.

This will wind them up...

clubs.png
#fakenews

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.