It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

No, you said we were stupid for not buying him. I said that must mean everyone who hasn’t bought him must therefore be stupid, which means everyone other than Celtic must be judged by you as stupid. Manchester City aren’t stupid, although it seems you fucking are

City had Jason Denayer playing with Virgil, so we should have more advantage to know the quality of Virgil if we were closely following our loaned players.

Looking at that in a simplistic view. I am talking about buying him from Celtic not before VVD that is. The qualities were there for everyone to see. At some point you need to look at the player more than the league he is in. He was clearly strolling through every game.

It can be difficult though deciding whether a defender owning Partick Thistle or Ross County’s attack makes them a defensive colossus or not.

It can be difficult though deciding whether a defender owning Partick Thistle or Ross County’s attack makes them a defensive colossus or not.
True. Though, in Tierney's case, his performances in the Champions and Europa Leagues against better opposition can be used to help decide. Not to mention, when he plays for Scotland against the quality teams.

Reactions: nmc
hopefully with the impending transfer of Hazard to R.Madrid it should start all the other dominoes falling into place one by one...every transfer window is like this. Ruour after unsubstantiated rumour over weeks and weeks, players and agents with their cryptic (or non committal) comments, playing the transfer game. What usually happens is that it takes one of the major transfers of that window to happen and then other pieces start to move as well....for instance im sure Chelski will use the hazard money to go ad buy a couple of players as well and the ripples from that will continue outwards around various clubs.

For me, a centre half and a Ferna back-up/eventual replacement are the two key priorities.

For me the you tube videos Ive watched of Rodri are not convincing in the slightest but I have never seen him play other than that so Ill leave it to people much better informed than me -he just looks little like Bambi on ice in some of the clips! Id rather have Nbombele but again Im sure Pep and the team know better.

Joao Felix - it would be a gamble as such a young player for such money is always going to be - at the moment don't need him as with the forward options we have id say we are fine. Concentrate on keeping Sane would be my wish (though I know its not in our control really if he does want to go and his agent/mother wants another pay day!). Id rather concentrate on using the next to years and saving money on looking for an Aguero replacement (as that is going to be very very difficult!)

Centre half - for me it would be De Ligt but he will end up at Barca. Mcguire doesn't enthuse me at all but if one coach can polish and mould a player it is Pep).

Cacncelo looks a good option but I also like Danillo as he seems to never let us down so if we could keep Danilo then I would.

hopefully with the impending transfer of Hazard to R.Madrid it should start all the other dominoes falling into place one by one...every transfer window is like this. Ruour after unsubstantiated rumour over weeks and weeks, players and agents with their cryptic (or non committal) comments, playing the transfer game. What usually happens is that it takes one of the major transfers of that window to happen and then other pieces start to move as well....for instance im sure Chelski will use the hazard money to go ad buy a couple of players as well and the ripples from that will continue outwards around various clubs.

For me, a centre half and a Ferna back-up/eventual replacement are the two key priorities.

For me the you tube videos Ive watched of Rodri are not convincing in the slightest but I have never seen him play other than that so Ill leave it to people much better informed than me -he just looks little like Bambi on ice in some of the clips! Id rather have Nbombele but again Im sure Pep and the team know better.

Joao Felix - it would be a gamble as such a young player for such money is always going to be - at the moment don't need him as with the forward options we have id say we are fine. Concentrate on keeping Sane would be my wish (though I know its not in our control really if he does want to go and his agent/mother wants another pay day!). Id rather concentrate on using the next to years and saving money on looking for an Aguero replacement (as that is going to be very very difficult!)

Centre half - for me it would be De Ligt but he will end up at Barca. Mcguire doesn't enthuse me at all but if one coach can polish and mould a player it is Pep).

Cacncelo looks a good option but I also like Danillo as he seems to never let us down so if we could keep Danilo then I would.
There were reports that Marcos Llorente could be a possible target, if Madrid are looking to off load to offset some of Hazards fee then this could be a possibility for a DM/CB. I’m not educated enough on Marcos, I’m thinking slightly out of box so to speak.

It's the way he he was owning them. He was also beginning to do the same at international level too. At £8m VVD was definitely worth a gamble.

We took a £32m punt on a defender nobody now wants, so VVD for £8m should have been a no brainer. We've signed way worse for way more. I was gutted when Southampton bought him, & we never so much as cast a glance north of the border as far as I'm aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.