Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

More ticketing bollox from the club. When I renewed my ST for the men I kept getting a page that said I was trying to get a ticket in 93:20 when I wasn't. Bloody annoying. Ended up phoning and, of course, they sting yer for another £2-50. I got an email this morning saying that I could renew my MCWFC season card. I clicked the links - there's only one option to choose and it's Women's Season Card 2019-20. You can't choose any other option. None is available. And, yes, it came up with an error, telling me I couldn't choose 93fuckin'20! WTF goes on at the club with the ticketing website Jeez only knows. I shall wait a few minutes - it told me to come back in twenty mins OR PHONE TO RENEW! Ne'er a mention that they would waive the £2-50 'cos the site is screwed!

Addendum:

Haha! The bastards have read the above, fixed the bugs or buggers in the system and all is well. My purchase has been successful. WhyTF can't it do it first time off!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.