It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

God, this window is dead so far. Hope for some activity when these Internationals are done, but the prices being quoted for players is starting to make me wonder.

When Denayer played with VVD, Denayer was the better player imo.

Certainly the smarter of the two.

Van Dijk had the physique to deal with the roughouse players & Denayer swept up his mistakes.

It was simple enough & dirt cheap to pair them up for City as 3rd & 4th choice but we kept Demichelis & signed Otamendi instead.

It’s quiet for everyone though, apart from Hazard and a few minor deals no club has done business yet, it’s only the first week of June!

Remember, Khaldoon said our targets were “well advanced” even before the season ended.

I think khaldoon comments got everyone thinking we would be announcing deals straight away! Lol

It’s quiet for everyone though, apart from Hazard and a few minor deals no club has done business yet, it’s only the first week of June!

Remember, Khaldoon said our targets were “well advanced” even before the season ended.
Aren't all the players we are linked with plus Sane away with their national teams until later this week ? I’d expect we would try and get as much as we can done later in the week so the players can go away and be back for pre season.
Sounds to me a lot of ground work done but we are waiting for decisions from Rodri, Felix, Cancelo and on our side Sane, Otamendi, Danilo.Delph.

Am i right in thinking that the international window doesn't actually open until Tuesday? I know you can announce still deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.