João Félix

He is coming it seems. Waste of money if it is truly above the 100 mil. But if Pep wants him so be it. But I honestly think he is getting hyped up way to much, with a exceptional talent, you mostly see it instantly. With him, I'm not sure what his strength is yet. Not fast, not a technical genius, but a decent goal ratio. Which can be misleading because of that competition. But hey prove us all wrong Felix.

He is coming it seems. Waste of money, but if Pep wants him so be it. But I honestly think he is getting hyped up.

How do you know he is a waste of money? For one we havent signed him 2. if we do sign him under Pep he will improve! 3. he is just 19 4. Ronaldo looked like he would flop at that age.

He is coming it seems. Waste of money if it is truly above the 100 mil. But if Pep wants him so be it. But I honestly think he is getting hyped up way to much, with a exceptional talent, you mostly see it instantly. With him, I'm not sure what his strength is yet. Not fast, not a technical genius, but a decent goal ratio. Which can be misleading because of that competition. But hey prove us all wrong Felix.
Or just prove Pep right and you wrong, probably not for the first or last time if he does.

Phil has been ahead of Jaden in every year that Jaden was at City. If he moved to Germany like Sancho, hew would be playing first team football regularly and playing for England now. As far as running away, it is quite simple. You take up the challenge that you have at your club, or you leave because it is easier to get first team football with an inferior team. I do believe Jaden has great skill and potential, but to suggest Foden is potential and Sancho is a £100m player is quite ridiculous. Which is what the poster I replied to was suggesting.

I m not saying that sancho îs a 100m player because he isn t right now.. Also sancho decision to leave îs proving a good one by him because în my opinion his chances to break în The first team looked low

How do you know he is a waste of money? For one we havent signed him 2. if we do sign him under Pep he will improve! 3. he is just 19 4. Ronaldo looked like he would flop at that age.
Anyone above the 70 mil which isn't proven is. This market is truly outrageous. And the most worrying thing is, people like you seems to find those numbers normal. Secondly, I'm not saying that we have signed him. I'm saying that he most likely will end up at city. A lot of articles are speculated on that. The whole purpose off this topic. We are the current front leaders on this players. Third, it's not about the improvement alone, even talented championship players over time will improve. It's the numbers that don't convince me at the moment It's not pocket exchange.

Last edited:
Anyone above the 70 mil which isn't proven is. This market is truly outrageous. And the most worrying thing is, people like you seems to find those numbers normal. Secondly, I'm not saying that we have signed him. I'm saying that he most likely will end up at city. A lot of articles are speculated on that. The whole purpose off this topic. We are the current front leaders with this players. Third, it's not about the improvement of players, even talented championship players over time will improve. It's the numbers that don't convince me at the moment that we should pay that amount on him. It's not pocket exchange.
Why is it your problem we employ people to decide if it’s affordable or value, experienced people who are well paid. It isn't your or my concern.

Anyone above the 70 mil which isn't proven is. This market is truly outrageous. And the most worrying thing is, people like you seems to find those numbers normal. Secondly, I'm not saying that we have signed him. I'm saying that he most likely will end up at city. A lot of articles are speculated on that. The whole purpose off this topic. We are the current front leaders with this players. Third, it's not about the improvement of players, even talented championship players over time will improve. It's the numbers that don't convince me at the moment that we should pay that amount on him. It's not pocket exchange.
Whether it’s 100m or £7.50, what difference does it make to you personally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.