Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Man City Fan TV- two horrible bastards, full stop. Hostile, arrogant pricks who believe they're better and bigger and more popular than they've ever been.

This news doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Underneath the 'nice guy' act, they are far and away the most unpleasant City fans I've ever come across.

Trying to understand this whole saga. Rabin says he had a conversation with someone to try and draw a line under some previous 'misunderstood' tweets he's posted. After he revealed his identity to the said someone, he became aware the conversation was being recorded on video. Rabin then concerned for his anonymity and to prevent the revelation of the user name of his previous Twitter account (which apparently, had some potentially compromising political conversations - the mind can only wonder at what these were about). Why would someone want to do this if it's a City fan ? Jealous of Rabin's new found status and popularity ? Previous bad blood between them ? Or maybe put up to it by external forces determined to silence Rabin ? Seems someone has previous on him and is prepared to go the full distance to ensure he is silenced.

Strange one this, rabin states it was with someone he respected on twitter !

They did the same with twosips on here. Pair of twats both of em
On a couple of Rabins tweets one of the 1st to reply asking him to "out" whoever it is threatening him, I'm sure is the guy it looks like him anyway who wears the big sunglasses of City fan TV, I wonder if he knows that it's the other fella playing the **** or is he himself bating Rabin

Ray has just set up his own channel. Having never watched him before, I just sat through his first video in the new venture. He criticised journalists for trying to 'out' Rabin's identity so would be a hypocrite if he were to make this kind of threat. Doesn't mean that he hasn't, of course, but I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt until it's proven that I shouldn't.

So could that suggest he quit because of what has happened ?

Man City Fan TV- two horrible bastards, full stop. Hostile, arrogant pricks who believe they're better and bigger and more popular than they've ever been.

This news doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Underneath the 'nice guy' act, they are far and away the most unpleasant City fans I've ever come across.
can someone explain whats happened and why they think it man city tv ?

can someone explain whats happened and why they think it man city tv ?
No one knows for sure if it's them but someone supposed City fans have had a discussion with Rabin and videoed the conversation without his knowledge or permission, leading to Rabin becoming paranoid and high tailing it the fuck out of dodge
Then threatening to post the video via DM on twitter that if he doesn't delete certain tweets they will release the for mention recording, basically exposing his true identity to all and sundrie
All Super heroes need to keep their identities secret

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.