Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

@MarsLlana Which tweets supposedly slander someone’s character ? Find that tweet we have the culprit dont we ?

The tweets by Rabin telling his story of being recorded without consent are supposedly the slanderous ones. Unfortunately Rabin is being blackmailed into secrecy so he can't name the person.

Ray has just set up his own channel. Having never watched him before, I just sat through his first video in the new venture. He criticised journalists for trying to 'out' Rabin's identity so would be a hypocrite if he were to make this kind of threat. Doesn't mean that he hasn't, of course, but I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt until it's proven that I shouldn't.

Maybe he's pointing the finger at Andy.

Ray has just set up his own channel. Having never watched him before, I just sat through his first video in the new venture. He criticised journalists for trying to 'out' Rabin's identity so would be a hypocrite if he were to make this kind of threat. Doesn't mean that he hasn't, of course, but I'd personally give him the benefit of the doubt until it's proven that I shouldn't.

Hypocrite is certainly one of the words that I'd use to describe Ray.

yes! we had to reschedule our chat for later this week, but it will be coming soon!

Don't know how to post tweets but this was the 9320 podcast account on Twitter on the 3rd June after they'd previously announced Rabin had agreed to contribute. It was a reply to someone enquiring when it was going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.