Matthijs de Ligt

Love Vinny. However, Ramos and Thiago Silva would need to be part of the conversation. At this time not sure VVD, gets near them. Great defender but plays within a system that perhaps does not expose him too much high up the pitch.

de Ligt won't be a long term signing anywhere he goes, his agent will make sure of that.

Riaola is all about money.

This ^^ same with Pogbad - his intention was always to cash in a couple more times, didn’t want PSG or Real Madrid last time because they were reserved for his (so called) peak years.

Love Vinny. However, Ramos and Thiago Silva would need to be part of the conversation. At this time not sure VVD, gets near them. Great defender but plays within a system that perhaps does not expose him too much high up the pitch.
Injuries stopped Vincent from becoming one of the best.
A tragedy at the peak of his powers his body kept letting him down.
Considering the injury problems Vincent was outstanding.

He was still one of the best,he proved it this last season not to mention the leader of the best defence 3 seasons straight under bobby,he has nothing left to prove,shame about the injuries but if you watch the last 11 season DVD's back you will be reminded

I agree. Your right given the injuries he kept coming back proving a lot wrong including me.

Although he's ex red. Throw Pique in there too. Another level to VVD.

Have you watched konate or tah? There are others as well.
Seen Konate a few times. Brick wall, Leipzig have a brilliant defensive record too.
Tah I have a few times. None of them I think are Pep style defenders on the ball, but I could be wrong.

Wouldn't mind us going for Konate though, could be monster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.