John Stones - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going by what I've seen on twitter of people linking an article from a few years ago about him.

I'm just going by what I've seen on twitter of people linking an article from a few years ago about him.

Every time it looks as if it's all come into place, he starts dropping bollocks again.

It cost us big games two seasons ago, & when he started it again this season, Pep dumped him.

At some point, he has to become reliable.

I honestly can’t remember his form dipping this season. Didn’t he pick up an injury and never cemented his place back in the team?
He got injured,had personal problems,of his own making i may add,then vinny and eric were to good to drop,i feel sure he will step back up next season,he could have done without this england game really

Sorry but not for the first time in either a City or England shirt,JS has dropped more than one bollock.
Why cant City fans just accept that he is nowhere near the level of a consistent centre half that Pep accepts.
Sorry its called "Blue Eyed"

Nothing wrong with that oakie , kept us going for decades , still think Mark Lillis was one of the finest centre forwards to pull on a blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.