Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Andy threatening to take him to court.

They both come out of this looking bad. Harris has lost any remaining credibility he might have had by claiming Andy sent him the Rabin video. And Andy has brought all this on himself by (as one Tweet pointed out to him) trying to hijack Rabin's popularity.

I've only watched this Andy guy once, and I won't be watching any of his content again. It's a massive own goal by him, almost reminiscent of the old typical City tag.

I say we set up a fund to investigate these key figures in the media that are intent on damaging City ... We dig up as much dirt as we can on these pricks and put it in the public domain ... I'd deffo make a substantial donation :D

To save reading the entire thread can somebody give me a summary of what excatly happened with Rabin and who are the key people in the media involved please?

The whole tweet calling out Rabin was just fucking ridiculous . Could have just deleted the videos said sorry and kept his mouth shut till it all blew over.

The consequence now is that Harris and his cronies have been given ammo by “one of our own” and Rabin won’t even bother fighting back now. I mean would you ? I know I wouldn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.