Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

More ticketing bollox from the club. When I renewed my ST for the men I kept getting a page that said I was trying to get a ticket in 93:20 when I wasn't. Bloody annoying. Ended up phoning and, of course, they sting yer for another £2-50. I got an email this morning saying that I could renew my MCWFC season card. I clicked the links - there's only one option to choose and it's Women's Season Card 2019-20. You can't choose any other option. None is available. And, yes, it came up with an error, telling me I couldn't choose 93fuckin'20! WTF goes on at the club with the ticketing website Jeez only knows. I shall wait a few minutes - it told me to come back in twenty mins OR PHONE TO RENEW! Ne'er a mention that they would waive the £2-50 'cos the site is screwed!

I had exactly the same error message when I renewed but I noticed that there was one item in my basket at the top right of the screen. When I clicked on that I was able to complete. I have posted this previously and another poster found this worked too.

I had exactly the same error message when I renewed but I noticed that there was one item in my basket at the top right of the screen. When I clicked on that I was able to complete. I have posted this previously and another poster found this worked too.

I did exactly the same, AGB. Noticed that the basket had an item and then all plain sailing. I wonder how many £2-50s they've screwed with people giving up and phoning in! Should be enough to release one of those €100m clauses we read about on the OS!

Does anybody know what date seasoncards are going too be made available for Cityzen members who want too buy a new one ?

Does anybody know what date season cards are going too be made available for Cityzen members who want too buy a new one ?
I think it will be after the 14th. the renewal window closes today (I think) but i've seen people on this thread mention the 14th. its a waiting list system, so if you've had a cityzen membership for a while you are more likely to get offered one than someone who's only just joined up, like me!

Fingers crossed though

Supporter services on Twitter put this out earlier

Seasoncard Holders on the Direct Debit scheme, these will renew from today!

You will receive an email confirmation no later than 5pm Wednesday.

First payment July.

#ManCityHelp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.