Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and until the Merseyside Police pull their collective fingers out of their arses and arrest somebody, I shall continue to repeat the message.
Indicative of the entire rotten place that horrible affair.

How can they call off the investigation due to lack of evidence when they have footage of scum stood on their vans?
Boils my piss

I think Liverpool fans should get a trophy for being social media royalty.

Is there another fan base that uses social media as much?

————-

Liverpool fans love what Gini Wijnaldum did to Man City’s Bernardo Silva in Nations League

LIVERPOOL star Georginio Wijnaldum was hailed by fans for what he did to Man City’s Bernado Silva in last night’s Nations League final.

—————

And then Bernardo walked away with another trophy, and player of the tournament.

They really a pathetic social media driven support.

Six trophies for Bernardo; one for Wijnaldum and his teammates.

Indicative of the entire rotten place that horrible affair.

How can they call off the investigation due to lack of evidence when they have footage of scum stood on their vans?
Boils my piss
And the sad thing is that they genuinely see no link between that and a bunch of Italians showing up tooled up in the next round.

Boils my piss

To be fair, if the dipper police investigated every crime committed in that festering cesspit they call Scouseland, they wouldn't have time for anything else: no purchasing candles wholesale, no time to phone Talkshite and bleat about us, and of course no time to shrug indifferently when accusations of incompetence are levelled at them.

That is key. If Liverpool were to lose a key player, it would be a major blow. City has had a fantastic core of Kompany, David Silva, Agüero, Zabaleta and Fernandinho. And all players that left (Nasri, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Dzeko etc) have done so cuz City didn't want them any more.

Spending big means little if you're not high enough on the food chain.
Zabba was at the end of his contract and wanted to try west ham,kolorov asked to leave as he wanted to go back to being a left back,dzeko asked to go to roma,yaya stayed an extra yr and was then 35,facts are everything

To be fair, if the dipper police investigated every crime committed in that festering cesspit they call Scouseland, they wouldn't have time for anything else: no purchasing candles wholesale, no time to phone Talkshite and bleat about us, and of course no time to shrug indifferently when accusations of incompetence are levelled at them.
It's a great post but in the interest of fairness I really think you should be posting something as equally disparaging of the rags in their thread - equality is out friend :-)

@Vienna_70 don't think I didn't spot you above as well ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.