F1 thread - 2019 Season

I said not a word about you, I said your claim is nonsense. And it is. You cannot for a single second assume that Vettel would have won that race when Hamilton didn't need to overtake him to win. To do so is preposterous. Again, that's not saying that he would have done, it's not saying that the penalty was fair, but it IS saying that having happened, all Hamilton had to do was keep within 5 seconds. Assuming Vettel would have won is as ludicrous as assuming Hamilton definitely would have overtaken. You can object to the decision without going Mystic Meg on the outcome.

Your language is extreme.

Telling someone they are being preposterous and talking unutterable nonsense is offensive.

We disagree, fine, I have no problem with that.

Your language is extreme.

Telling someone they are being preposterous and talking unutterable nonsense is offensive.

We disagree, fine, I have no problem with that.

Offensive? Oh diddums.

Fine with disagreeing, don't play the victim. Your argument was preposterous.

Thinking about when he rejoined the track, Hamilton managed to brake to avoid hitting Vetel.

Mind you Louis is the better driver, in my opinion.
I don't think its just in your opinion mate, Lewis is on a whole fuckin different level to Vettel. He's actually broke him as a driver. And its great to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.