Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Confused?
You Won't Be After This Episode Of

250px-Soap_title_screen.jpg

Excellent choice of show.

I hope he is banned from access to pep and the club,if we don't make an example of him then we won't of any of them

Think strategically Kaz - all City need to do is tweet him the screenshot of him claiming he'd been sent the video, and he'll block them. ;-)

I thought many of Rabin's posts were interesting, but he didn't really "expose" anything other than the justifications the reporters used for their perspectives were often hypocritical.

The real issue isn't even that -- it's that reporters don't want to admit the truth that their job is to sell newspapers.

It was a great post in general, so forgive me for not quoting it all. As you say, what he did was to expose hypocrisy. It was entertaining to watch because the journalists he targeted all take an obnoxiously superior attitude in their discourse, and they became comically precious when someone had the wherewithal to give them some stick back. But your point is entirely correct - the worst of them are miserable clickbait merchants but they'll never admit it, instead behaving as though they're the heirs to Woodward and Bernstein.

Some of you already know that I’m Ray (ex Man City Fan TV).
I’m not here to answer any questions. There’s plenty out there in the public domain for you to look at for yourselves.
It was interesting reading over 300 comments last night catching up on people’s thoughts.
It’s concerning that some people want to simply make things up here and on twitter and get involved with idle gossip, some of which can lead to dangerous situations. Does that make them much better than Nick Harris??? (Ok, no-one can be as bad as him, but surely you get my point). Because they are blues and you may know them, does that make it alright? Plenty of misinformed people commenting here and, as I said before, it can lead to dangerous situations.
I wasn’t involved at all with the Skype call. Rabin has told other people that himself and Andy also said so last night on his video. Nick Harris was talking out of his backside when he said Andy had DM’d him the video as can be seen by his subsequent deletion of his own tweets. Even Andy wouldn’t have been that stupid to have sent the video to Nick Harris as he’d have been more of a marked man than he currently is, with some blues threatening to fill him in. Good luck with that.
For all of you that took pot shots at the channel (and quite a few after never having watched any videos) or pot shots at the way people look or sound etc.), it’s an interesting stat that, at one point when videos were being posted on these very pages, I believe that the largest external % of views were being generated via this forum. So lots of you were watching the videos. And quite regularly too.
The channel has 8,500 subscribers and only lost 30 subscribers in the last 24 hours. So quite a few people are still happy to continue with the channel. There’s 8.5k people happy enough to be represented by Andy and Man City Fan TV. Are you dissing all 8.5k of those City fans?
People may want to ask me why I left the channel so suddenly after Rabin’s tweets or for any other ‘juicy’ information but I’m not for spilling any beans. I’ve said the two people involved can say what’s happened if they want to as long as it’s truthful.
I’m sure you’ll never get the full facts about what happened since I don’t know them myself (I wasn’t party to their private messaging before and after the Skype call) and each party could be seen to have too much to lose.
But don’t be like Nick Harris and the other media hacks in looking to attack the messenger because you have an agenda or you think it’s fun to join in. It’s far better for blues to be honest and stick together and hit back at the hacks rather than at each other.

Some of you already know that I’m Ray (ex Man City Fan TV).
I’m not here to answer any questions. There’s plenty out there in the public domain for you to look at for yourselves.
It was interesting reading over 300 comments last night catching up on people’s thoughts.
It’s concerning that some people want to simply make things up here and on twitter and get involved with idle gossip, some of which can lead to dangerous situations. Does that make them much better than Nick Harris??? (Ok, no-one can be as bad as him, but surely you get my point). Because they are blues and you may know them, does that make it alright? Plenty of misinformed people commenting here and, as I said before, it can lead to dangerous situations.
I wasn’t involved at all with the Skype call. Rabin has told other people that himself and Andy also said so last night on his video. Nick Harris was talking out of his backside when he said Andy had DM’d him the video as can be seen by his subsequent deletion of his own tweets. Even Andy wouldn’t have been that stupid to have sent the video to Nick Harris as he’d have been more of a marked man than he currently is, with some blues threatening to fill him in. Good luck with that.
For all of you that took pot shots at the channel (and quite a few after never having watched any videos) or pot shots at the way people look or sound etc.), it’s an interesting stat that, at one point when videos were being posted on these very pages, I believe that the largest external % of views were being generated via this forum. So lots of you were watching the videos. And quite regularly too.
The channel has 8,500 subscribers and only lost 30 subscribers in the last 24 hours. So quite a few people are still happy to continue with the channel. There’s 8.5k people happy enough to be represented by Andy and Man City Fan TV. Are you dissing all 8.5k of those City fans?
People may want to ask me why I left the channel so suddenly after Rabin’s tweets or for any other ‘juicy’ information but I’m not for spilling any beans. I’ve said the two people involved can say what’s happened if they want to as long as it’s truthful.
I’m sure you’ll never get the full facts about what happened since I don’t know them myself (I wasn’t party to their private messaging before and after the Skype call) and each party could be seen to have too much to lose.
But don’t be like Nick Harris and the other media hacks in looking to attack the messenger because you have an agenda or you think it’s fun to join in. It’s far better for blues to be honest and stick together and hit back at the hacks rather than at each other.

Blues to stick together, yet the tv channel you helped run did that over the weekend.

Both you and Andy have been involved in arguments with other blues, particularly some of those involved in other you tube channels.

Blues to stick together, yet the tv channel you helped run did that over the weekend.

Both you and Andy have been involved in arguments with other blues, particularly some of those involved in other you tube channels.
You use the word channels. Pray tell me, which channels? The same way Andy’s followers/subscribers will mostly stick with him, people tend to stick with who/what they know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.