Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

We had a Derby game vs. United in August about 10/11 years ago. I think we were away for our first game,and then the first home game was vs. United. Pretty sure it was 1-0 to City with Geovanni scoring the winner.
Can somebody confirm this for me please.
Edit. Just checked on Wiki and it was 18th August 2007. 2nd game of the season,1st home game of the season.
And didn't GPC say it was ridiculous to have a Derby so early in the season?

Expect the Derby will be scheduled same weekend as a potential cup,competition so it has to be rescheduled to midweek in last week in season
Dipperpool and the Derby scheduled same weekend as one of FA Cup 5th and 6th round and League Cup Final.
That way only needs one of us to be involved to get a season defining match at a time to suit the TV companies.

Dipperpool and the Derby scheduled same weekend as one of FA Cup 5th and 6th round and League Cup Final.
That way only needs one of us to be involved to get a season defining match at a time to suit the TV companies.

Guaranteed mate

We had a Derby game vs. United in August about 10/11 years ago. I think we were away for our first game,and then the first home game was vs. United. Pretty sure it was 1-0 to City with Geovanni scoring the winner.
Can somebody confirm this for me please.
Edit. Just checked on Wiki and it was 18th August 2007. 2nd game of the season,1st home game of the season.

Only 44.5k for that one. Where were the seat spotters then??

Leicester will be a difficult team to beat this season, some very good players and whatever his past Rodgers is a pragmatic Manager. I predict we get them away first match of the season and the Dippers will get Villa at home.

Or so early in the day for me, wasn't the kick-off at eleven?
I am not sure about the KO time for that particular United game,but I know we had an 11am KO game against Everton around that time. I am pretty sure Everton won that game,IIRC Tim Cahill scored a header right in front of us in The North Stand.
Mind you,Everton beat us on a lot of occasions back in those days.

Pointless looking at these really imo. As there will be dozens of changes as usual to mainly accommodate the bloody TV companies to the detriment of the match going fans. Grrrrr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.