Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to wake up to the fact that sky sports news is NOT A NEWS ORGANISATION, or even an impartial observer. Proper news reporting went out of the window with the rise of Murdoch. The sound of a truthful voice is almost inaudible over the sensationalistic sound bites that the dumbed down masses now lap up.

SSN is the front to a commercial sports channel whose roots are as deeply embedded into the football status quo as could possibly be. They are the wagging tail on the G14 dog!!

You WILL NOT hear fair judgement or balanced review. They are a slightly upscaled talksport, with prettier mouthpieces.

Being shocked at a skewed report in favour of an established G14 club over City really should not be shocking anyone in City blue anymore. In fact I am more shocked that people are still shocked at their antics.

It's hard being the outsiders as we now are, to be lambasted regularly and unfairly, but that is how it is and it isn't going to change until ADUG buy 51% share of SSN and write their own version of events. The best way of uniting warring factions is to find a common enemy, that is what we are and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rules the hearts and minds of the clubs and supporters of these clubs.

There has never been a more sustained and insidious campaign against a first class English football club. The whole media industry is breaking new ground every day on the lengths they will go to in smearing our club. Watching this happen, as a fan, is frustrating and downright annoying, borderline making fans aggressive towards the people who talk down the club. We have come to detest the written and spoken media as a whole.

Get used to it peeps cos only City saving the planet from global warming, an alien invasion and zombie apocalypse is going to change the attitude towards us by the media. And let's be honest, even if we did save the day, they will still say we outspent the opposition on ozone, death rays and pick axe handles to get the victory!!

I don't listen anymore to SSN, which is a shame because they used to be alright, y'know,when things were easier for them to predict and bet on!!!
"Manchester City Cure cancer".

"Yeah, but their defence cost £280 Million"

People need to wake up to the fact that sky sports news is NOT A NEWS ORGANISATION, or even an impartial observer. Proper news reporting went out of the window with the rise of Murdoch. The sound of a truthful voice is almost inaudible over the sensationalistic sound bites that the dumbed down masses now lap up.

SSN is the front to a commercial sports channel whose roots are as deeply embedded into the football status quo as could possibly be. They are the wagging tail on the G14 dog!!

You WILL NOT hear fair judgement or balanced review. They are a slightly upscaled talksport, with prettier mouthpieces.

Being shocked at a skewed report in favour of an established G14 club over City really should not be shocking anyone in City blue anymore. In fact I am more shocked that people are still shocked at their antics.

It's hard being the outsiders as we now are, to be lambasted regularly and unfairly, but that is how it is and it isn't going to change until ADUG buy 51% share of SSN and write their own version of events. The best way of uniting warring factions is to find a common enemy, that is what we are and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rules the hearts and minds of the clubs and supporters of these clubs.

There has never been a more sustained and insidious campaign against a first class English football club. The whole media industry is breaking new ground every day on the lengths they will go to in smearing our club. Watching this happen, as a fan, is frustrating and downright annoying, borderline making fans aggressive towards the people who talk down the club. We have come to detest the written and spoken media as a whole.

Get used to it peeps cos only City saving the planet from global warming, an alien invasion and zombie apocalypse is going to change the attitude towards us by the media. And let's be honest, even if we did save the day, they will still say we outspent the opposition on ozone, death rays and pick axe handles to get the victory!!

I don't listen anymore to SSN, which is a shame because they used to be alright, y'know,when things were easier for them to predict and bet on!!!
Have you ever had the misfortune of watching Fox News?

televised-games-full.jpg

this was the 5 seasons prior to 18/19 season.
Then you have
Liverpool 29 games £ 33 million
City 26 games £ 30 million
Chelsea 25 games £ 29 million
Tottenham 26 games £ 30 million
UTD 25 games £ 29 million
Arsenal 25 games £ 29 million
No team has won more Played more or played better than City during this period a clear indication that the TV companies are nurturing City`s ability to make money and increase our future fan base, with the FA`s blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.