João Félix

I'd much rather keep Sane than sign this lad assuming the two decisions are mutually exclusive.

A stupid question here.I think I know the answer but, If we sign him on a five year contract and then loan him back to Benfica does that loan season come off his 5 years?
And does he earn the new improved salary while he's with Benfica?

Come on guy you said after the nations league you would tell the world you coming to City. In case you did not realize the tournament is over, tick toc

A stupid question here.I think I know the answer but, If we sign him on a five year contract and then loan him back to Benfica does that loan season come off his 5 years?
Yes and yes. Benfica would either give us a loan fee or help subsidize his salary for the season though.

Great question. I was thinking the same thing. Unless they drop the price by 20% it makes the loan idea pretty stupid.

Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.