Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get this at all. There has been so much noise about this transfer and it honestly just seems so so ridiculous to me that we would even consider paying close to 80 million for him. He's a quality player don't get me wrong and would be a great addition but anything more than 40 is an absolute rip off.

I don't think City have back ups or reserves. Any one of the CB of the last two seasonsbwould walk into any of the top six as regular starters. The mentality of are CBS is that they all see themselves as starters which has enabled City defend the Prem with little or no drop off when Peps rotated. The kind and quality of player we need in those CB positions aren't the kind or quality who will sit on the bench knowing their number 2. The four CBS weve had this last two seasons have known any dip from their teammate and there in. Once we start thinking in terms of back up or reserves for certain positions prepared to sit on the bench, the quality drops. Michael Keane will be back up for Stones and Ben Mee or Tarwoski for Laporte.

We wont be paying anything in excess of £70M if indeed that.We will look elsewhere before we even considering him.
I was talking about Sergio Ramos I've always liked him. I hope we don't pay the asking price for Maguire i'm a bit meh with him.

I really don't get this at all. There has been so much noise about this transfer and it honestly just seems so so ridiculous to me that we would even consider paying close to 80 million for him. He's a quality player don't get me wrong and would be a great addition but anything more than 40 is an absolute rip off.
We wont be paying anything in excess of £70M if indeed that.We will look elsewhere before we even consider him.

Last edited:
I hope this is just a tactic to get the rags to massively overspend and so prevent them from racing us for our actual targets...

Anyone worth their salt will laugh at United and sign for us. Like Bernardo. They will beat us to geniuses like Alexis and Fred.

These wankers on SSN have it on loop at the moment that we are going head to head with the scum for him. When will they learn that we don’t go head to head with anyone anymore? We set a price and wages that we believe is fair value then it’s up to the player whether he wants to improve his game under the best manager in the game or join the paperboy and have a career nosedive.

These wankers on SSN have it on loop at the moment that we are going head to head with the scum for him. When will they learn that we don’t go head to head with anyone anymore? We set a price and wages that we believe is fair value then it’s up to the player whether he wants to improve his game under the best manager in the game or join the paperboy and have a career nosedive.

Is it happening Big Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.