Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

We are boosting our image by buying clubs around the world! Do you really think if we won it we would get much coverage after about 12 hours? It be weeks of negativity like we got when we made history winning the domestic quad.
we got 15 minutes before that **** started on pep,but fuckem I really enjoyed last season and looking forward to next season,i think we will be even better next season but not win as much( if that makes sense)

Well for players under contract permission from the owning club is required to speak with the player. Making concrete offers like that is not on as far as I understand it.

Yeah I see. I know that's the rule for players but I couldn't find anything specific on managers online.

Irrespective of these rumours in the stupid press I think the club could consider being very progressive with regards to a new contract with Pep. We all know he put his life and soul into each and every season and that takes a huge toll on him mentally and physically. Perhaps they could offer him an extended deal including a one year break clause when Arteta takes the reins and then Pep returns for another 3 year stint before leaving permanently - into warmer climes so to speak. It would be unusual and I have no idea how feasible it would be but as a fan I am greedy and want Pep to manage us for as long as is humanly possible. I don't think any other club in the world would be able to offer something so unusual.

Yeah I see. I know that's the rule for players but I couldn't find anything specific on managers online.
Can you as a Juve supported shed any light on the Agnelli-Ceferin connection? I seem to remember having read that Ceferin is a personal friend of the Agnelli family, but I cannot find this anymore. Is there anything suggestion that these guys know each other well?

We are boosting our image by buying clubs around the world! Do you really think if we won it we would get much coverage after about 12 hours? It be weeks of negativity like we got when we made history winning the domestic quad.

Maybe not in England but we'd get loads of coverage elsewhere in the world and that is what the club's strategy is all about.

Irrespective of these rumours in the stupid press I think the club could consider being very progressive with regards to a new contract with Pep. We all know he put his life and soul into each and every season and that takes a huge toll on him mentally and physically. Perhaps they could offer him an extended deal including a one year break clause when Arteta takes the reins and then Pep returns for another 3 year stint before leaving permanently - into warmer climes so to speak. It would be unusual and I have no idea how feasible it would be but as a fan I am greedy and want Pep to manage us for as long as is humanly possible. I don't think any other club in the world would be able to offer something so unusual.

This would be a huge risk, Arteta has no experience as a manager, unlike paddy who has some experience with NYCFC and also with OGC Nice. I would like to see a management team of Paddy V and Arteta but handing the responsibilities to Arteta alone? hmmmm....not sure about that one.

The majority of city fans are happy doing what we did last season though and don’t give a shit about the champions league! Uefa are corrupt as fuck

The Champions League is the club's A1 priority and most fans understand this. Even more so now we've done everything else.

You all saw the hype around last Sunday's game. City need to be part of that and this team is easily good enough to win it. I'd sacrifice all three domestic trophies next year for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.