Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a fuck what the gutter press print in this country, it isnt an industry i invest in, i dont buy papers i just come on here. Pep is going nowhere for 2 years, hes stated this on numeruos occasions, they have nothing to print on City, so they print lies.
I haven’t bought a paper for over thirty years. I saw many, many years ago what the media are about.

I still remember the full page spreads on Pep arriving at each of the top clubs when it was announced he was coming to England , on how he was going to change the whole footballing landscape of the premier league and change the fortunes for that particular club (who were all going through a differing stage of transition) . The media were wanking themselves into a frenzy, and the gloating comments from each set of fans...then he turned up at the Etihad and all of a sudden he wouldn’t be able to do it at Port Vale on a shoestring .

I sometimes just do not get the media hate. We are a club on the way up and going to achieve great things and our fan base will undoubtedly grow exponentially. You would think that the media would want a piece of it as the rags are clearly on the way down and yet they find every opportunity to slag us off. They are doing their level best to keep us down but it will not work as the more we win the more our popularity will rise and they will be left with no choice or they will be left behind.

Shocked that Tom Brady is so low on that list to be honest.

NFL players do not have guaranteed contracts. Because of that, they get large upfront signing bonuses. Whenever they make these lists its usually due to a new contract with a huge bonus. Russell Wilson and Aaron Rogers wont sniff this position next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.