Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

I’ve had it in my head for a while now that we keep getting a raw deal with the fixtures.

Whenever I think of first, last and boxing day fixtures, it was my belief that we seem to be away from home all the time.

Anyway, I decided to look at the data from the last 5 seasons to see if my feelings had any sort of validity.

Order of fixtures is as follows:
Home
Boxing Day
Last

14/15 -
Newcastle (A)
WBA (A)
Southampton (H)

15/16 -
WBA (A)
Sunderland (H)
Swansea (A)

16/17 -
Sunderland (H)
Hull (A)
Watford (A)

17/18 -
Brighton (A)
Newcastle (A) (27th)
Southampton (A)

18/19 -
Arsenal (A)
Leicester (A)
Brighton (A)

First game
Home: 1
Away: 4

Boxing Day:

Last game

Total
Home: 3
Away: 12

That’s one lob sided set of results. It also means that United were at home for 12 and away for just 3 of these fixtures.

It will be interesting to see how tomorrow’s fixtures turn out and if this trend continues.
You can see here ,it is bein made as difficult as possible for us ,any sort of disadvantage as scudamore wanted.

I’ve had it in my head for a while now that we keep getting a raw deal with the fixtures.

Whenever I think of first, last and boxing day fixtures, it was my belief that we seem to be away from home all the time.

Anyway, I decided to look at the data from the last 5 seasons to see if my feelings had any sort of validity.

Order of fixtures is as follows:
Home
Boxing Day
Last

14/15 -
Newcastle (A)
WBA (A)
Southampton (H)

15/16 -
WBA (A)
Sunderland (H)
Swansea (A)

16/17 -
Sunderland (H)
Hull (A)
Watford (A)

17/18 -
Brighton (A)
Newcastle (A) (27th)
Southampton (A)

18/19 -
Arsenal (A)
Leicester (A)
Brighton (A)

First game

Boxing Day:

Last game

Total
Home: 3
Away: 12

That’s one lob sided set of results. It also means that United were at home for 12 and away for just 3 of these fixtures.

It will be interesting to see how tomorrow’s fixtures turn out and if this trend continues.

What is the relevance of this over a 38 game season

See the fail are running with the usual leaked fixtures story which is always wrong anyway

14682006-7131869-image-a-9_1560325914603.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.