FIFA Women's WC France 2019

That pen never gets a sniff of a free kick outside the area! FIFA getting their preferred winner back on track!
I was alluding to why they only showed the one angle on a loop to the referee in a previous page. ;-)

RevolvingNiceAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

Appalling VAR decision in the France v Norway game. French girl jumps in two footed and the Norway player kicked at the ball brushing it before connecting with the French girl.

France awarded a penalty, what about the two footed jump by their player.

Not at all convinced VAR will improve the game.

VAR should enhance the game, delivering results that reflect what happens during the game. Unfortunately, from what we have seen of FIFA and Uefa VAR applications it's gonna destroy it.

last

That seems to be standard for VAR when the organisers want a specific outcome! Seem to remember some Turkish ref only being offered an obscure view of an incident in a vaguely remembered CL game from last season.
I was doing my best not to recreate my posts about that long forgotten CL match from the VAR thread.

No one has time for that. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.