It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Well Real aren't holding back in this window, another player signed, Mendy a defender. FFP obviously doesn't apply to these ****s, a squad of thirty five players so far and I hope they're left with them all at the end of the window.

If they dont sell they Will fall foul of ffp

Well Tolmie we all hope you had a good holiday, but having read all your comments in the UEFA thread in the Bluemoon forum, I think this window will be nothing like what the club/Pep and we fans were hoping for in regard transfers !!! God I hope I’m wrong

Your completely right. Just said in an earlier post, for me it's important that Sterling's ability and hard work prior to city is acknowledged in equal measure to the impact Peps coaching has had on him. Sometimes I feel the media snidily roll out Peps influence on Sterling to make out he was shit beforehand which he weren't. He was an international with over 30 Caps, with much of Europe vying for his signature.

Of course all these players have huge ability, that’s why we bought them. The same as all big signings into our rivals.

The fact remains though that collectively, the development under Guardiola is unparalleled. He is the single most important factor in their improvement. Other managers do not get the same collective levels of progress in other clubs with big signings, maybe Klopp aside but it remains to be seen if this season was a one-off. Guardiola has been doing it season in, season out at 3 different clubs.

Perhaps most importantly there is a line of elite, world class players all of whom attribute their improvement to Guardiola. From Xavi to Lahm.

Yes the talent is there but no other manager gets 100 and 98 points out of that squad in consecutive seasons, no where near.

Of course all these players have huge ability, that’s why we bought them. The same as all big signings into our rivals.

The fact remains though that collectively, the development under Guardiola is unparalleled. He is the single most important factor in their improvement. Other managers do not get the same collective levels of progress in other clubs with big signings, maybe Klopp aside but it remains to be seen if this season was a one-off. Guardiola has been doing it season in, season out at 3 different clubs.

Perhaps most importantly there is a line of elite, world class players all of whom attribute their improvement to Guardiola. From Xavi to Lahm.

Yes the talent is there but no other manager gets 100 and 98 points out of that squad in consecutive seasons, no where near.

Here here. Good post.

Well Tolmie we all hope you had a good holiday, but having read all your comments in the UEFA thread in the Bluemoon forum, I think this window will be nothing like what the club/Pep and we fans were hoping for in regard transfers !!! God I hope I’m wrong

Yep, seems the positivity has dwindled abit mate?

Yep, seems the positivity has dwindled abit mate?

I know it’s shit... it weeks since we’ve won a trophy - the European Transfer window opens in a few days and we haven’t signed anyone and to cap it all there’s purple on the home shirt. I might go back to supporting Arsenal or was Blackburn ; )

I know it’s shit... it weeks since we’ve won a trophy - the European Transfer window opens in a few days and we haven’t signed anyone and to cap it all there’s purple on the home shirt. I might go back to supporting Arsenal or was Blackburn ; )

Lol! Think the summer transfer windows always start with a gusto of tolmie videos and clues but then tends to fizzle out fairly quick? The only reason for potentially being a player or two more would be if the ban happens next summer? David Silva, gundogan, Leroy at least could all leave with no way of replacing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.