UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's nothing to suggest that CAS have come to any conclusion on City's submission, they've just said (apparently) that their deliberations needn't delay whatever processes UEFA are going through - I'm not sure that City ever expected that they would.
As far as I'm aware from the original CAS notification of our case, they are yet to set a calendar to hear our case. Presumably our case is still pending

As far as I'm aware from the original CAS notification of our case, they are yet to set a calendar to hear our case. Presumably our case is still pending

Yes and I think it’ll be conducted behind closed doors and only when a decision is reached will there be another media briefing. So any speculation from Lipton or the Harris twins will be 100 percent bullshit - as ever.

We're not on the list of future hearings published yesterday, although they could always bring it forward. I notice they also put a stay on FIFA's worldwide ban on Mino Raiola pending an expedited hearing in early July.

https://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-information/news-detail/article/list-of-hearings-1.html

If CAS allow uefa to make their ruling before deciding if it’s ok, what happens if uefa ban us from CL it starts and we aren’t in it then CAS find in favour of us, surely we can sue UEFA for kids of earnings etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.